22 October, 2006

Weekend Away

Friday 20 - Sunday 22 October
This weekend, we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa in their new house in Wiltshire.
On Saturday afternoon, we went to Alfred's Tower.
.
Mummy and I waited at the bottom while the others climbed up to the top.
This is what Mummy and I could see when we looked up the inside of the tower...
...and this is the view from the top of the tower.
.
Back at the house, I showed off my crawling and standing skills!
.
Connor got a cat mask - he looked very funny but I gave him a kiss anyway!
.
Here I am giving Mummy a nice cuddle.
Can you see Connor and Grandpa in the background?
.
Grandma has a giant spoon - Mummy pretended to feed me with it!
.
Here's Grandpa with Gemma the dog.
.
I'm having a boink on Daddy's knee. Do you like my pyjamas?
.
This is Grandma - the camera was so slow I had crawled
away before the picture was taken!
.
Here we are on Sunday morning. Mummy was trying to put my socks on,
but I was being cheeky and wriggling my feet away from her!

Before we left, we all went out for lunch at the Walnut Tree Inn. I had a lovely sleep in the restaurant high-chair then I woke up and had my lunch. It took three and a half hours to get home because the traffic was awful - but I slept all the way!

No comments: